The beauty of a new Rachel Ashwell book...




I was wandering through Target the other day and, of course, had to go to the home section to just browse around. I discovered that Rachel Ashwell’s line had some new items out ~ I bought a lovely photo frame in blue and white ~ and came across this new book.
“Rachel Ashwell’s Shabby Chic ~ Treasure Hunting & Decorating Guide” was published last year, but I had not seen it before that day. After thumbing through, I added it to my cart. I’m going to spend some time this weekend going through it. I snapped a few photos to give you a bit of the flavor ~ there are sections on textiles and tabletops and even apparel. It looks like an enjoyable addition to my collection.


Wishing all of you a lovely day...

Comments

  1. I love all of her books and this one looks great! I am going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought it yesterday! Rachel's style never fails to inspire and delight! (it is a reprint from 1998). I was telling my daughter how influencial she has been and still is in the decorating world for us who love vintage and beauty plus days poking around at flea markets! Linda @ http://bushelandapickle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.