Don't forget... Google Reader is done tonight

Follow on Bloglovin

Just a friendly reminder ~ as of tomorrow, Google Reader is no more. If you use it to keep up with your favorite blogs, my advice would be to switch to bloglovin’, if you haven’t already. It is the simplest thing in the world to import the blogs you follow to bloglovin’ ~ just log in, click on the heart at the top and go down to “Import from Google Reader.” It will ask you to sign into your Google account and within a couple of minutes, it will have imported all the blogs you follow. Very simple and easy. Bloglovin’ really is a very good reader; I think you will like it.

Comments

  1. Do you know if this is necessary if a person doesn't use a reader? I have never used a reader. I "follow" blogs by hitting "Google Friend Connect," and then they show up in my Blogger Dashboard. I go to the actual blog to read everything. Not sure if it is necessary for me to join Blovlovin'. What are your thoughts?

    I'm following comments, so you don't have to visit my blog to answer this question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patty - It's not necessary. GFC is still there. That's how I follow most blogs, too. I went ahead and ported everything over to Bloglivin because I already have an account there - that way I could put a button my blog for people to follow me there.

      Delete
  2. I should add that I imported everything over there more as a precaution. Some people thought GFC was dying, but I believe they were confusing that with Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.