The beauty of iron beds...



Does anyone else keep a house ideas/inspiration folder? I used to pull photos out of magazines and keep them (and sometimes still do), but most of my inspiration photos these days are digital, pulled from my travels on the Internet. I was cleaning out that folder and came across these lovely bedroom images, all of which feature iron beds. And that gave me pause. I do not own an iron bed, but on some level I must think I should as these are the only bedroom inspiration photos I have stashed. (I have no idea where the photos came from; I wish I had saved the links with them.) Do you think my subconscious is trying to tell me something? I absolutely love each of these beds and the rooms.


Comments

  1. They are all beautiful. My favorite is the 3rd picture. I think you should get an iron bed :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.