Welcome, December...


December is here. Time to decorate for the holidays and burrow indoors with lots of goodies for the winter. I'm nearly finished with my Christmas decorating and next week, the last of our furniture will arrive, which means our move and my house re-do will finally be done. I've been working on the house since May and still have a few more things to show you, which I'll do this month. I'm so looking forward to an idle winter after the madness of the move and getting resettled this summer and fall. And I'm having quite an enjoyable time decorating the house for Christmas ~ it really is a perfect house for the type of holiday decorating I like ~ pretty trees, simple elegant wreaths, lots of poinsettias and a little shimmer here and there. I'm going to finish the seasonal decorating this weekend; I haven't been that far ahead on decorating in quite awhile. Unfortunately, I'm doing nowhere near that well on my Christmas shopping. In fact, I haven't even started yet. Oh well...

Photo by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. How wonderful that you are all settled in your home. I am looking forward to seeing more of it.
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. The candles look nice amongst the pinecones, simple yet very attractive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.