Creating with fabric...





Fabric is one of my favorite things in the world. I just love it, ridiculously so. So much so, in fact, I started creating my own fabric patterns under The Pink Home name. In my ongoing home redo, I decided to use several of my own fabric designs in my decorating. I've shown you the living room and dining room drapes made from my fabric patterns, but unless you read my Pink Home blog, you haven't seen my other creations.
The pink pillows for the living room sofa were created from my Pink Forest fabric ~ aren't they adorable? And I redid this little footstool using my Pretty Polka Dots in Hot Pink fabric. I painted it and then recovered the top. It's so cheery and cute now. Below are my kitchen curtains, which I made from my Floral Weaving in Strawberry fabric. I love a bit of red in the kitchen and I think this fabric works really well.
What do you think?



I am linking to:
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Share Your Creations at Kristen's Creations
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home

Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. Your pink living room is so pretty! And I love the drapes you have in the kitchen, beautiful fabric. That's amazing that you designed it yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.