California dreamin'...




Well, actually, I'm not dreaming. I'm on a plane heading back to California for a quick weekend trip to see my fiancé and Emily, both of whom I've been missing terribly. As I'm flying back and forth over the country, I thought you might enjoy seeing the photographs I took at the Oceanside pier a couple of weeks before I moved. It's beautiful, isn't it? I must admit I miss the perfect southern California weather (especially with all the crazy heat this summer) and seeing the ocean every day.
Back soon. Have a lovely weekend, all.




Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. Gorgeous photos! TFS!! :)

    Hello there friend!! Thanks so much for following me! Just wanted to let you know that if you want to follow me via friend connect (followers gadget), then PLEASE, pretty please go back to my website and resubmit yourself as a follower of my blog.  The followers gadget has changed.

    The reason for this is because I've added all of my "new website posts" to my old blogger blog at www.stampedsmiles.blogspot.com .  So you can get to me either way you search for me...BUT, if you were following me at either place, then please "re-follow" me again to be sure you get the updates.

    Hope this makes sense to you!  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!
    HUGS!!
    Vicki – www.stampsmiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I had no idea that Emily wasn't with you! I bet she's missing you TONS!

    Enjoy your time away. :)

    ((Hugs))
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.