Beauty from Biltmore...



Last weekend I went to Asheville with a couple of friends to tour Biltmore Estate. It had been nearly 10 years since I was there and in that time, I think it's only gotten more beautiful. The house, the gardens, even the winery ~ everything is lovely and welcoming. Biltmore is the home built by George Vanderbilt, a French chateau in the North Carolina mountains. We picked a glorious summer day to visit, as you can see by the sky and gardens, so I thought I'd share a little of the beauty with you. Hope you enjoy.








Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. Isn't Biltmore Estates wonderful? We have pass holder accounts and go all of the time.

    I would love to meet up if you ever have time in Asheville again :-)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. We too love the Biltmore. It has changed a lot over the years and improved tremendously. We spent the night in the Inn and that was a special treat too. The food was very gourmet.

    Your photos are fabulous. With a place it's size, it's not easy to get good shots. Great job! Love the one with the lily pond.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.