More seasonal changes...


Autumn's influence continues at my house. After I got the living room situated for the season, I decided the dining room needed a little change, too. I put away my fab yellow embroidered placemats and put down a beautiful wrap someone gave me for a table runner. I don't get to wear it often, so I thought, why not? It's much too pretty to spend its life in a drawer, so it now has a second life as a table runner. The earth tones are perfect for fall. What do you think?


Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. Oh! I love that wrap and it is perfect as a fall table runner. I immediately thought of the wraps I have and I don't have any fall colored ones :-(. What a great idea!
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea. And it IS much too pretty to be in a drawer.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that it looks perfect. It didn't even cross my mind that it wasn't a runner.

    ((Hugs))
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eileen, what a wonder idea. It is so rich & full of warmth for the autumn season.
    Have a great week ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to decorate for the season too...in winter and fall, I pull out the thicker crochet blankets and add a double layer of curtain panel...cozying the place up...and visa versa in the summer and spring.

    Your runner is fabulous!
    Isn't it fun to play house?

    Ciao Bella

    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even tho I do not decorate for different seasons, I enjoy seeing what others do. Yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Autumn table. I would never have guessed that the runner was actually a wrap. You are a smart cookie...:)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a good idea. The colors are perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.