A little forgotten fun...


Please, tell me if this sounds familiar: You buy something you love, put it away, forget you have it somewhere along the line and suddenly rediscover it. (I'm not the only person who does this on a regular basis, am I?) While the forgetting isn't a good thing, I always think the rediscovery is great. 
Case in point: I bought this tray last summer, used it, then put it away, stacking other things inside it, etc. And then I basically forgot I had it. I was doing a little spring cleaning and rediscovered it. It's such a cute, fun tray, I thought I'd share it. Perfect for carrying some sweet tea and a few snacks to the back yard as the weather warms.
I apologize for being absent of late, but sometimes, well... you know how it is. I am, however, starting to feel better so I'll be around for visits to catch up, etc. And Furry First Fridays is still on for this week, so get your pet photos ready.
See you soon.

Comments

  1. I forget things all of the time. I just posted one of our favorite seasonal salads that I totally forgot this year. Think it is called CRS.

    Glad to hear you're feeling better. I'll be thinking of you.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling a bit better. I love the tray and, yes, I buy things with great excitement and then forget them. I am famous for the Christmas shelf where I put things that I think would made good presents!!! I find them in March...Oh, well.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice...you just got a Christmas gift in March!!! I do that too, though it's most often with books. I buy books that sound interesting, but since I can only read so fast, they get put aside and eventually forgotten about...for months.

    I, too, have been absent from the blogging world alot lately. We all have to do what we need to do, and when our schedules ease a bit, the blog world is right there waiting for us.

    Have a great day,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love that tray and yes-I put things away all the time and forget that I have them. :)
    Glad to hear that you are feeling better chickie!

    ((Hugs))
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.