A welcome (and beautiful) respite...



It's been quite the week. And I don't mean that in a good way ~ hence the lack of posts, visiting you lovely ladies or anything else. And that was on top of the previous week of my being sick, so, really, I've quite had my fill of yuckiness (is that a real word?) for the month.
One of the bright spots in the gloom were these gorgeous tulips my love brought me when I was sick. They lasted for quite a while; it was lovely to come home each day and see them open a bit more. Monday afternoon, I lucked upon the most beautiful light and snapped them at their prettiest. In the midst of all the craziness around me, their beauty was a welcome respite.
Wishing everyone (including me) a peaceful and delightful week...

Comments

  1. Sunshine on tulips has to be one of the prettiest things in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better! those flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such lovely flowers, and will definitely put a smile on ones face :) Hope you are doing well and feeling better ~ warmest hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.