Beauty on Etsy... Le Boudoir Secret



For the latest installment in my Beauty on Etsy series, I would like to introduce you to Heather at Le Boudoir Secret, who makes some absolutely beautiful and unique jewelry. I am fortunate enough to own several of her creations. The first two were gifts from a friend ~ a fabulous funky necklace and a pin that says "tempestuous goddess" ~ and the third I purchased. In fact, the piece I bought is similar to the necklace in the first photo. Read on and enjoy...

Name of Etsy shop: Le Boudoir Secret


Blog name: Living with a constant muse

Briefly describe what browsers and buyers will find in your Etsy shop:
Le Boudoir Secret is filled with one-of-a-kind jewelry that is hand created for the passionate soul.

What inspires you to create?
My inspirations are many. Sometimes just seeing two colors dancing together invokes a need to create. Other times, I am inspired by nature or the kindness of others.


What would you like others to know about your work? Is there a particular philosophy you follow?
My biggest philosophy is that if I wouldn't wear it or buy it for a gift, it's not good enough to sell in my shop.

Anything else you'd like us to know about you and your work?
I love to create commission pieces!


All photos courtesy of Le Boudoir Secret

Comments

  1. Wow, these are wonderful! I love the little vignette in the tin especially
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful! I'm on my way over right now to check out her shop!
    Thanks so much for doing these. I love love love Etsy!
    I recently bought some half aprons and a bracelet off Etsy.


    ((Hugs))
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty baubles..........they'd be so much fun to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, amazing! The tiny collages are just lovely, but my favorite is the top one, stunning! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like all these pieces of jewelry. The young lady does great work. Will have to check her out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are just beautiful. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I am now following you too. Your blog is wonderful and I look forward to visiting often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely gifts. Thank you so much for being a regular visitor to my blog and leaving such wonderful comments.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Bella

    Thanks for the info, I'm off to look around!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi: Beautiful bling! I love it! Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so awesome! I love those second earrings and that third necklace. Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.