Lovely lavender...

Photos from Caters News Agency


As some of you know, lavender is one of my favorite herbs - the color, the fragrance, the little bit of healing it brings. I have pots of it now and a little here and there in the yard, but one day I shall plant bushels of it to line my front walk way. I can just imagine that wonderful smell wafting up as you walk to the front door... bliss. These beautiful photos are from Somerset Lavender Farm in England. How wonderful would it be to wake up to that beautiful view every morning? (Click here to read more.)
Wishing all of you bits of beauty throughout your day...

Comments

  1. wow, those are great pictures! I love lavendar and I'd love to plant some.

    come by and enter my giveaway when you have a chance :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...to be able to stroll in those lavender fields and inhale the scent....! Heaven!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Nice to see you!
    Blessings,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fields, sweetpea!
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I would love to walk through those fields. Lavender is one of my favorite fragrances. I appreciate your visit today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what great pictures I just want to jump in..

    Have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Bella,
    those pics are just stunning.
    I love lavender as you do!
    Hugs,
    Fra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bella, your photos are just stunning. You've perfectly captured the lavender fields. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.