Pretty pinks for your porch...

All photos from Midwest Living


What could be prettier this summer than stepping onto a porch decked out in pink and yellow? I fell in love with these photos and had to share. If you look closely, they have simply dressed up plain white furniture with beautiful and fun pink and yellow fabrics and accessories. It's an inspired way to add beauty to your porch. The space radiates happiness, doesn't it?



As always, thanks to Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for hosting Pink Saturday. Please stop by her blog for a complete list of this week's participants. Next Saturday, be sure to stop by for my tea party. Until then, have a lovely week full of pink, beauty and happiness!

Comments

  1. I love these pink porches, so beautiful! Such pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so beautiful, I want a porch just like this!!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday!!!

    I love pink & yellow together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, what would be nicer than to enjoy a cool summer night on one of these porches!

    Happy PS!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I popped by your blog, and I discovered that we have the same taste in music. Moonlight Serenade, which I have on my blog, began playing, and I had to do a doubletake. I wondered if my own blog was playing somehow. So, I scrolled to your music list...and I see you have some Frank Sinatra too. I LOVE Frank. I've got several of him on my blog playlist as well...also Doris Day, Glenn Miller, and Tommy Dorsey. LOVE LOVE LOVE your taste in music.

    Have a lovely pink Saturday,
    Patti (Fill My Cup with Beauty)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in LOVE!!!! Pink, yellow and white are my absolute favourite colours!
    Beautiful photo's.

    ((hugs))
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing these are pretty pics! I love the pink and white. happy pink sat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this was so darling and romantic at the same time.....isn't it fun to set up house out of doors and enjoy the fine weather!

    great post! glad you shared! AND thanks too for your visit!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty pink images! Thanks for sharing!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must know this is a party I would love. Everything looks beautiful, and pink and yellow is my favorite color combination.

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never considered it before but these colours really look gorgeous together. Lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.