Pink Saturday... Happy Halloween!


Happy Pink Saturday, all! I couldn't resist the opportunity to celebrate Pink Saturday and Halloween all in one. This is my Emily's costume from three years ago when she was about 7 months old. Doesn't she make a great ballerina? One of the really cute things about Emily is I would swear Halloween is her favorite holiday. She loves meeting people - seriously, meeting a new person is like the best thing ever to her. I have never had or met such an incredibly social dog. On Halloween, she's right there at the door, just waiting for the next person to ring the doorbell. One year she got so excited it was all we could do to convince her the night was over and it was time to go to bed - she wouldn't leave the door. Handing out candy is now a two-person job, because someone has to make sure Emily doesn't leap into the kids' arms or follow them out the door. :)
As always, thanks to Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for hosting Pink Saturday. Stop by her blog for a list of this week's participants.
Wishing everyone a fun and safe Halloween!

Comments

  1. Oh, she's so adorable!!! I love her costume too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween and pink Saturday to you and Emily. She's a doll.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little dog. She looks gorgeous in her comtume. Happy pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is too cute! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling pink costume. Too cute!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute in all her pinkness. You have to make a Red tutu for her at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute:). Delighful. Happy Pink Saturday.

    Enjoy the weekend.
    "My PS Post Here"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Emily is so adorable and she does make a perfect ballerina!

    Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so cute! My Scout is like that - loves meeting new people! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Pink Halloween to you and sweet Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emily is just adorable. Sending her a big Halloween hug from Texas...Happy Pink Saturday to you both and Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg, how cute is she?!?! I love small dogs!!!! It would love at first sight, she's perfectly adorable and I love sociable dogs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Emily looks so cute! Happy Pinkness!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it's adorable that you can dress Emily up and she gets so excited. The best part is that she doens't eat the treats so no sugar overload for her. I hope you and she have a great night of Trick or Tweating. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Halloween, Char

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cutie! She needs to meet Noodle, my dog! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Emily is so precious!! I'll bet she knows she is looking so pretty....

    Cynthia K.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute pup. She is really precious. I hope you had a wonderful Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, Bella. Your Emily is the cutest thing ever. I can see why you adore her.

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. La Primera Bailarina!!!
    Happy Pink Saturday!!
    Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aaawww how adorable she is in her outfit! :-) A princess.

    Mizpah,
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  21. OH wow sweet and pretty she is... Happy Late Pink Saturday

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  22. Had to come by and tell you how precious your little Emily is. Too darn cute for words.
    One of my 6 fur babies is called Bella, Bella Luna....love it.
    I'm on a little bit of a break, came by to say hello.
    Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving.
    Love Claudie @ Bubblin' Over.... and from Canada!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.